Simply present your ahm member card after your appointment and the claim benefit will be processed electronically on-the-spot. You’ll only need to pay the difference between the total amount charged by your provider and the benefit we pay.
The amount you have to pay will depend on your level of cover and your limits. If you’ve reached the limit for that service, your health care provider will get a notification on their terminal and let you know and you’ll have to pay the full amount.
- Log in and go to ‘Claims’. Make sure you have your receipt with you.
- Enter the provider’s name or provider number, person/s who went, the date, item number and enter the amount paid.
- You need to enter each item number separately with the right charges.
- You’ll be shown what benefit back you’ll get for each item.
- Your benefits will be paid into your nominated bank accountin 2 to 3 working days.
Download a claim form, print it out and post your completed form and your original receipt/s to: ahm health insurance, Locked Bag 4, Wetherill Park NSW 2164.
Please note: Services with a date greater than 2 years old aren’t claimable.